Book An Appointment
Skin and Hair Care
Ayurveda is a holistic medical system that dates back over 3,000 years in India. It is predicated on the notion that the body is composed of five elements: earth, air, fire, water, and space. These factors are always changing, and when they are out of balance, it can result in disease. The principles of Ayurvedic beauty therapies/skin care are the same as those of Ayurvedic medicine. Natural Herbs are used to cleanse, nourish, and balance the body, mind, and spirit. Ayurvedic beauty remedies can help to improve skin, hair, and general wellness.
- Herbal hair oil: Ayurvedic hair oils are extracted from a range of oils and herbs that are thought to nourish and strengthen the hair. Coconut oil, sesame oil, Brahmi, Amla, Bhringraj, and Jatamansi are also common ingredients. These oils may be rubbed onto the hair and scalp and left on for a period of time before showering .
- Hair masks: Natural components which include yoghurt, honey, and herbs such as henna, Amla, and Neem are used to make Ayurvedic hair masks. To contribute to hair growth, nourishment, and shine, these masks can be applied to the hair and scalp, left on for a specific amount of time, and then rinsed off.
- Face masks: Natural substances used in Ayurvedic face masks include honey, yoghurt, sandalwood, turmeric, and rose water. These masks can aid in skin rejuvenation, acne reduction, and general complexion improvement.
- Face massage: Mukha Abhyangam, or Ayurvedic face massage, uses herbal oils and massage techniques to increase blood flow and skin health. The massage is thought to help minimise fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone, and relieve stress.
Mukhalepanam is an Ayurvedic therapy in which herbal mixes or powders are applied to the face. The therapy is thought to have a number of advantages for skin health and overall well-being.
- Improved Skin Health: improve skin health by removing dead skin cells, reducing acne, and promoting a glowing complexion.
- Anti-Aging Effects: Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots and improves the overall appearance of the skin
- Relaxation: Soothes inflamed skin and encourages relaxation, Enhances general well-being
- Detoxification: Eliminates toxins, Purifies the pores, Reduces inflammation and redness by balancing the skin’s natural pH levels.
- Enhances Beauty: Improves the complexion, Provides a healthy glow to the skin
Pada Ksheradhara is an Ayurvedic therapy in which a warm milk or decoction or warm herbal oil is applied to the foot. The therapy is thought to provide a variety of benefits for both the feet and the complete body.
Pada Ksheradhara Benefits:
- Improved Foot Health: improve foot health by reducing inflammation, relieving pain and stiffness, and boosting overall foot wellness.
- Improved Blood Circulation: aid to enhance blood circulation, encouraging better oxygen and nutrient delivery to cells throughout the body.
- Relaxation: promotes relaxation, reduces tension and anxiety, and improves overall mental well-being.
- Detoxification: remove toxins from the body, therefore enhancing general health and well-being.
- Improved Sleep: promote better sleep by producing a feeling of relaxation and peace of mind.
Body De-Tan Herbal
Body de-tan herbal Ayurvedic therapy reduces tanning and uneven skin tone caused by sun exposure. Natural herbs are used to gently cleanse the skin, remove dead skin cells, and enhance overall look. The herbal paste is then gently rubbed off, leaving skin that is smoother, brighter, and more evenly toned. During the treatment, the skin is usually hydrated and nourished with a light massage using herbal oils.
Body de-tan herbal Benefits:
- Reducing tanning and sun damage: natural components employed in this therapy can help to decrease the effects of sun damage on the skin, such as tanning and uneven pigmentation.
- Exfoliating and rejuvenating the skin: The herbal paste’s mild scrubbing helps to remove dead skin cells, clear pores, and encourage cell renewal, resulting in smoother, softer, and younger-looking skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing the skin: Herbal oil massage hydrates and nourish the skin, leaving it smooth, elastic, and moisturised.
- Calming and relaxing the mind: The soothing herbal compounds in this therapy help in calming impact on the psyche and help relieve tension and anxiety.
Navara kizhi facial
Navara Kizhi’s face Ayurvedic therapy is a skin-nourishing and renewing treatment that uses a blend of grains, herbs, and milk. The therapy entails heating tiny bags packed with the herbal mixture and then massaging the face with them. The bags are softly pushed into the face and rubbed in circular motions during the therapy. The warmth and pressure promote cellular regeneration and renewal by increasing blood flow to the skin. The therapy is thought to help minimise fine lines, wrinkles, and other ageing indicators, as well as improve overall skin tone and texture.
Navara kizhi facial Benefits:
- Anti-aging benefits: The therapy promotes cellular regeneration and improves skin suppleness, which helps to diminish the indications of ageing.
- Skin nourishing and moisturising: The herbal mixture used in the therapy is thought to nourish and moisturise the skin, leaving it smooth, supple, and moisturised.
- Improving overall skin tone and texture: The bags’ heat and pressure help to enhance blood flow to the skin, improving general skin health and a more even skin tone.
- Relaxing and revitalizing the mind: The treatment is also thought to have a relaxing impact on the mind, aiding in stress reduction and relaxation.
Thalapothichil is an Ayurvedic therapy in which a medicinal paste is applied to the scalp. The paste is created from a combination of herbs powders, oils, and other natural substances and is thought to provide a variety of health and mental benefits.
- Scalp Health: Scalp health is improved by removing excess oil, filth, and debris, boosting healthy hair growth, and lowering the incidence of scalp infections.
- Stress Reduction: therapy has a relaxing impact on the mind, lowering tension and anxiety levels and boosting total relaxation.
- Improved Sleep: improve sleep quality by inducing relaxation and lowering stress levels.
- Cooling Effect: therapy has a cooling impact on the body, which might be useful in hot and humid conditions.
- Skin Health: promote skin health by lowering inflammation and fostering a healthy, bright complexion.
- Detoxification: aid in the removal of toxins from the body, hence increasing health.
- Mental Clarity: help improve mental clarity and focus, promoting overall cognitive function.
Thalam is an Ayurvedic therapy that involves applying a paste to the scalp made of various herbs and oils. The paste is applied for a set duration of time before being rinsed off. This technique aid in balance the doshas, increase blood flow to the scalp, and promote relaxation.
- Improves hair health: nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, supporting healthy hair development and avoiding hair loss.
- Stress and anxiety are reduced: calms the mind and encourages relaxation, thereby lowering stress and anxiety.
- Treats insomnia: Soothing impact on the mind, which can aid in improving sleep quality and treating insomnia.
- Improves mental clarity: improve mental clarity and concentration.
- Soothes headaches: Thalam’s cooling qualities can help relieve headaches and migraines.
- Balances doshas: balance the doshas, supporting overall health and well-being.
Ksheeradhara is an Ayurvedic therapy that involves pouring a continuous stream of warm medicinal milk over the forehead. The milk used in this therapy is made with herbs and is selected based on the individual’s body type and health situation. To relax the mind and body, the therapy begins with a light head massage. The warm milk is then poured over the forehead using a special saucepan with a small hole at the bottom. To allow the milk to flow continually over your forehead, the therapist will move the pot in a cyclic way.
- Improves mental: Provides tiredness alleviation, relaxes the nerve system and aids in stress reduction. thus aids in memory enhancement
- Improves digestion: prevents indigestion, enhances your energy, mental clarity, physical strength, and vitality.
- Reduces the frequency of migraines
- Dosha equilibrium is restored.
- Hair thinning and early greying, Skin radiance, Joint lubrication
Sarvangadhara is an Ayurvedic therapy in which a warm medicated oil or herbal decoction is poured over the entire body.
- Relieves stress and anxiety: The warm oil or decoction used in the therapy can help to calm nerves and encourage relaxation, hence lowering stress and anxiety levels.
- Promotes better sleep: Improve sleep quality by producing a sensation of calm and relaxation.
- Helps with joint pain: The warmth of the oil used in the therapy to soothe sore muscles and joints, reducing pain and stiffness.
- Improves skin health: The medicated oil used to help moisturize and nourish the skin, promoting a healthy glow and reducing dryness and roughness.
- Enhances blood circulation: The warm oil or decoction used to improve blood flow and circulation, helping to flush out toxins from the body.
- Promotes overall well-being: help to balance the doshas, or energies, in the body, promoting overall health and well-being.
Navarakizhi is an Ayurvedic massage therapy that uses a heated herbal concoction prepared from Navara rice and therapeutic milk. Navara rice is cooked in milk with various medicinal herbs before being wrapped into little bundles and used to massage the entire body.
- Rejuvenation: rejuvenate the body and mind, making it useful for those who are lethargic or fatigued.
- Skin Health Improvement: The herbal oils used in Navarakizhi can aid to moisturise and nourish the skin, enhancing its overall health and look.
- Pain Relief: help ease pain and stiffness in the muscles and joints, making it useful for persons suffering from chronic pain.
- Improved Digestion: aid digestion and metabolism, making it useful for persons suffering from digestive disorders.
- Improved Immunity: help enhance the immune system, making it useful for persons who are susceptible to infections or illnesses.
- Relaxation: very calming and can aid in the reduction of stress and tension.
Lepanam is an Ayurvedic treatment that involves applying a herbal paste to the skin. The paste is created from natural components such as herbs, oils, and powders and is thought to provide a variety of health and mental benefits.
- Pain Relief: help relieve pain and inflammation in the body, making it useful for ailments such as arthritis and muscle soreness.
- Improved Skin Health: enhance skin health by lowering inflammation and fostering a healthy, bright complexion.
- Detoxification: Aid in the removal of toxins from the body, hence improving general health and well-being.
- Stress Reduction: relaxing impact on the mind, lowering tension and anxiety and encouraging total relaxation.
- Enhanced Blood Circulation: enhance blood circulation to the area where the paste is administered, improving healing and overall wellness.
- Anti-Aging: Lepanam is thought to have anti-aging qualities, assisting in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and encouraging youthful-looking skin.
- Boosts Immune System: enhance the immune system, increasing the body’s ability to fight infections and diseases.