Book An Appointment
Ayurveda is an excellent technique to support our weakened immune systems by supporting the body in regularly removing accumulated toxins and replacing old and worn-out tissues and cells with new ones. Dhaara, Kizhi, Abhyanga, and other Ayurvedic therapies employ medicinal oils, herbs, and powders to cleanse, strengthen, and revitalise the body. When paired with the appropriate external therapies for your body, medicines such as Indukantham Kashayam, Imugest tablets, and Drakshadi Kashaayam will help your immune cells function optimally.
Rather than removing the disease-causing substance directly, Ayurveda has historically emphasised building the body’s overall natural resistance to it.
Body immunity, also known as Sahajabala, refers to intrinsic immunity (genetic and inborn resistance).
Kalajabala and Yuktikrutabala are seasonal or age-related (modulated by diet, exercise, regimen, and immunomodulators—rasayanas).
Ayurveda emphasises ways for increasing host immunity, such as Dinacharya (day regimen) and Ritucharya (night regimen) (seasonal regimen).
Among the therapies are therapeutic cleansing procedures (Panchakarma) and immunomodulators (Rasayana).
Many Ayurvedic medicinal herbs, including Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), and others, can improve physical immunity. It can help with inflammatory illnesses by restoring immunological balance. Rasayana drugs such as Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Amalaki, and Yashtimadhu aid in immunity building.
Children up to 16 years old are administered on the auspicious day of Pushya nakshatra of every month.
Suvarna Prashan for Children (0–16 Years): – Advantages
- Suvarnaprashana strengthens the immune system and makes the child stronger and healthier, preventing youngsters from becoming ill frequently.
- improves the child’s endurance, physical strength, and general development (height and weight).
- Suvarnaprashan increases a child’s intellectual power, grasping power, analysis power, and recall memory when taken on a regular basis.
- It boosts immunity and protects against recurring colds, coughs, fevers, and other respiratory illnesses.
- It improves digestive capacity and reduces digestive symptoms.
- protects the infant from several types of allergies.
- It aids in the achievement of early developmental milestones.
- It builds a robust defensive mechanism in the case, acting as a safety net against sickness and complaints caused by seasonal changes and other prevalent diseases.
- Skin tone and texture are improved.
- improves learning disorders, loss of memory, lack of concentration, delayed speech, hearing and visual problems, respiratory illness due to the pandemic, and low birth weight.
- Common health-related problems in children
- It is effective for ADHD and ASD as well.